All available career opportunities at the EPIC school will be posted here. We encourage you to submit your resume and application as indicated per available position. If you submit your resume for a position that is not listed here at any given time, we will file your information and follow up with you if a position becomes available. EPIC is an AA/EOE employer.
All interested candidates can email or fax cover letter, resume and applicable certificates/licensures to EPIC at 201-576-0699 or firstname.lastname@example.org. No Phone Calls please.
Elementary Teacher – Anticipated July 2017
Must have TOH and/or TOSD & K-5 certification and/or CEAS/CE. Experience working students with autism, discrete trial teaching and data collection a plus, but willing to train the right individual.
Full time position, working with students diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder. Including salary and benefits. Experience Applied Behavior Analysis preferred but not required.
Speech Language Pathologist
Position available for the 2017-2018 school year. This is a 12 month full-time position, who will report directly to the Clinical and Administrative staff.
- The successful candidate will hold or be eligible for licensure as an NJ Certified Speech-Language Pathologist
- Have an understanding of the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis
- Have a background with a variety of communication modes and devices to assist students with limited language skills
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years working with students and staff to promote language using a variety of communication modes including augmentative communication devices
- Have the ability to work with the Behavior Analysists and Teachers to train them in the implementation of the use of augmentative communication devices and all applications to promote language with students
- Work directly with staff and students to instruct them in the use of these devices
- Participate in all clinical meetings and staff training as required.
Compensation: Competitive salary and full benefits plan offered.